Friday, September 28, 2007

fuck the flu bug.

i caught the flu bug that have been lurking ard the school.
so im officially down with a fever, a major split headache and a disgustingly sore sore throat..
and just by swallowing water makes me groan in pain.. thus to prevent myself from starving to death, I'm learning to replace my meal with overcooked cabbage, tofu, smoothie, seedless grapes, steam chicken thighs and not forgetting tonnes of left over mooncakes from the mid autumn festival and also ice cream to satisfy my sweet tooth. notice the similarity between those food? yeap, smooth and easy to swallow. ok damn, it sounds so wrong..

dad is bringing me to the doc tmr.. now i have to skip sch not once but twice in a row.. its not that im complaining about skipping school but haiz.. nonetheless there goes my 2 "off" days..

No comments: